Friday, April 12, 2013

Follow Friday!



Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?


Answer: I attended ALA last year in Dallas and it was awesome! I had so much fun, got to hang out with wonderful people, met new people, and received over 100 books! I also attended TXLA last year in Houston, and will be attending TXLA in two weeks in Fort Worth. 

I lived in NY for 25 years, a 50 minute train ride into the city and never attended BEA. When I lived there I wasn't blogging and didn't even know about it. When I eventually move back home, I can not wait to attend BEA! 

I am interested to read your answers! Please leave your link in the comment section so I can check your blog out and follow you! 

You can follow me through GFC (I will be getting RSS feed this weekend) or through email! Thanks :) 


7 comments:

  1. Sounds good, enjoyed your answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'd looooove to BEA but NYC is not something I could do on my own! The other cities I've been to for RT were no problem, they felt ordinary, but NYC is just too intimidating! Definitely need to find a traveling buddy if I were to go!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you'll get to attend in the future! As that is my plan as well. I'm a relatively new book blogger so every convention I hear about is new to me :P That's awesome that you got to go to the one in Dallas though - sounds really awesome!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    New GFC follower.

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. great answer, new GFC follower, love ur blog design
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go to BEA, but since it's in NYC, I think that'll be hard

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-2.html

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to go to BEA!
    new follower- my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging. It is fun.

    Siriusyareader....do a search for BEA 2013, and you will find registration forms.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...