Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Easy - Tammara Webber



Who I Kissed - Janet Gurtler (via netgalley)
Confessions of an Angry Girl - Louise Rozett (via netgalley)
Eve & Adam - Katherine Applegate (via netgalley)
Time Between Us - Tamara Island Stone (via netgalley) Read this one on Saturday and absolutely loved it!!

What books did you guys get this week? Leave me a link to your page in the comments so I can check it out!





9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved Time Between Us! It's one of my favorite reads this year :0)

    I enjoyed Who I Kissed, too. It was my first book by Janet Gurtler. I can't wait to start Eve & Adam and Easy! Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Confessions of an Angry Girl too-I'm looking forward to finding out just why she's so angry! The other books look really good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I still need to read Obsidian before I can add Onyx to the TBR mountain! Happy Reading!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Easy and Onyx and can't wait to read Confessions and Eve and Adam. Wow, I thought it was impossible to get a Disney bookk from NetGalley, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool that you got Time Between Us, it looks fabulous. Eve & Adam is great, and I've heard good things about Easy!

    Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I can't wait to read Eve and Adam!

    Happy reading!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy is next on my list of books to buy. Looking forward to your review. Thanks for sharing!

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eve & Adam, and Who I Kissed were both really good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...