Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


I got awesome books this week and I can't wait to read them!


Only one book for review this week. I got Alchemy by K.J. Wignall. I read the first book, Blood, last year and loved it. I can not wait to read the next one in the series!

Fingerprints of You - Kristen-Paige Madonia
Wake - Amanda Hocking
The Siren - Tiffany Reisz

What books did you guys get this week? Leave me a link to your page in the comments so I can check it out!





8 comments:

  1. Nice! I decided I need to read the Amanda Hocking books that I have before I buy her latest one! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake does sound very interesting. I haven't heard of The Siren but I am going to check out the synopsis now! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check out Wake & Fingerprints of You they both look so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Wake! I know I sure did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep reading wonderful reviews about Fingerprints of You, and Wake looks so good!

    Hope you enjoy everything, Kristina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard good things about Wake - hope you like it.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wake! Wake! Wake!!! I've never seen Alchemy's series before, but looks super intriguing! Sweet haul this week, Kristina! Happy reading <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the Alchemy as well! And I see WAKE!

    Awesome books this week!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...