Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

For the past month, I have not done any sort of post focusing on what books I received during the week. I thought with a month off, this would be the perfect time to switch from In My Mailbox to Stacking the Shelves. Thank you to everyone for still coming and visiting my site! 



The Summer I Learned to Dive - Shannon McCrimmon (via author)
Two and Twenty Dark Tales edited by Georgia McBride & Michelle Zink (via netgalley)
Andy Squared - Jennifer Lavoie (via netgalley) - Already read ~ review coming soon
Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire (via netgalley) - Reading now! 
Speechless - Hannah Harrington (via netgalley) - Already read ~ review coming soon
Mystic City - Theo Lawrence (via netgalley)
The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater (via netgalley) - Already read ~ review coming soon
The Unloved - Jennifer Snyder (via author) 
The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa (via netgalley)

I also got a surprise in the mail on Thursday that I am super excited for. I first read this book in High School and I am so looking forward to reading it again before the movie! 


The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

I love the new cover for it too!!



Fearless- Brigid Kemmerer 
Phantom - Laura DeLuca
The Wild Ones - M. Leighton


What books did you guys get this week? Leave me a link to your page in the comments so I can check it out!








20 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. Beautiful Disaster was a really good book. I can't wait for the movie to come out. I just finished reading The Unloved. It is a very emotional book but also good.

    My blog - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of these are on my to-read list and my tbr-pile as well and I can't wait to get to them. Really hope that you'll enjoy them. Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so love the new cover of The Perks of Being a wallflower. I haven't read it yet so I am hoping to get it in before the movie comes out.

    I am so excited to read The Lost Prince. Curious to what you think of Beautiful Disaster as I have read it. Ooooh and Mystic City looks great.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a lot of the same Netgalley books as you and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower!!! *-* Can't wait to watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I haven't been on Netgalley in so long, though it looks like I should! I have been trying to read my own books, though that is a never ending battle since I tend to buy way too many! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never actually read Perks. I remember in high school the guys I crushed on telling me it was his favorite book, and wanting to read it then, but that never happened. Of course with the movie coming out, hopefully I'll be able to finally get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I totally forgot that Fearless is already out!! NEED a copy!! I loved Storm and Spark was even better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Speechless. I read Saving June by her not to long ago and I loved it!!! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul. Raven Boys was very good. I hope you like all your new reads.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got THE LOST PRINCE, MYSTIC CITY, and SPEECHLESS as well! Awesome haul!

    Happy reading!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh nice! Two and Twenty Dark Tales looks good! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mystic City! The Raven Boys! You got so many great books this week! I love the cover for Perks too, I really need to borrow that one from my library soon.

    Hope you enjoy everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! an amazing haul! I cant wait to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jealous of The Lost Prince!!! So want that.

    You will love The Wild Ones.

    Enjoy.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got Speechless, Mystic City, and Two and Twenty Dark Tales too!and OMG!!! THE RAVEN BOYS and THE LOST PRINCE!!! >__< Enjoy ur books =D

    Happy Readings!
    Lisseth, My StS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, you scored some AWESOME books! Namely The Raven Boys!! Can't wait to hear what you think of it :-) I'll be reading Beautiful Disaster soon. I know you're reading it now, so hurry up, woman! ;-)

    Lovely haul! <3 Hope you enjoy each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, Kristina, what an awesome haul! I'm still waiting to get approved for The Lost Prince, and THE RAVEN BOYS! TT o TT Super happy reading to you this week! <3 Can't wait to hear what you think of The Lost Prince while I wait for my (maybe) galley XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait for the Perks movie. Lots of really awesome books this week, hope you love them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...