Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given
  • Please avoid spoilers!
I am currently reading Where She Went by Gayle Forman



Here is my teaser. Enjoy!

“But I always stop short of the fantasy of her apologizing for leaving. Because even though she might not know it, she just did what I told her she could do.”

9 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser. I'm so excited about this book. I loved If I Stay. Thanks for following! I'm following you now as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Adam. I'm going to have to reread If I Stay before picking this up. I am excited that this book is from Adam's POV, I think he was probably my favourite part of the first one...
    Great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser, can't wait to get my hands on this one.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent teaser! Can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about this book. I haven't had the chance to start this series yet though. I wonder who "she" is... a sister, a mother, a girlfriend? Great teaser.

    Happy Reading
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Hearing a lot of anticipation regarding this one! Although I haven't read the first one yet!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic teaser! I just read this book last week and adored it. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really looking forward to reading this book! I really loved If I Stay. :) Great teaser! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can'T wait for this book. It looks so good. Great Teaser. I'm dying to get my hands on this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...