Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given
  • Please avoid spoilers!
I am currently reading The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter.


 Here are my two teasers! Enjoy!

“With that barrier gone, it was almost as if I could see who he was underneath, someone kind and lonely and scared, who wanted nothing more than to be loved.”

“I don’t know how long it was before I forced myself to pull away. While I caught my breath, I watched Henry warily, afraid he would bolt.”

5 comments:

  1. GAH! I seriously loved this book!!! I also love Henry :) Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    thnx for stopping by my blog and for the follow.
    You have a great teaser!
    And I wish you a lot of reading pleasure with Starcrossed. I really like it so far! ;)

    Follow back!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to read this book. Excellent teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book! Great teasers you chose! I'm a new follower :) Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...