Monday, March 28, 2011

Ravenwild looks pretty awesome!


This fantasy genre novel came to my attention when I was asked to review it on my site and I have to say, it looks really interesting! I haven’t received it yet, but I wanted to just get the word out there about it. I’m really excited to start reading it and I hope it sparks your interest too! As someone who used to play World of Warcraft, I think this book is perfect for anyone who thinks that world is genius!

Here is a short synopsis from Goodreads:
Returning home from another grueling shift of E.R. work, Dr. Blake Lee Strong comes across a downed motorcyclist and stops to help, but little does he know that his world and that of his family will soon be turned upside down. Duped into being transported to another planet called Inam'Ra, Dr. Strong and his family are thrust into a medieval world populated by Trolls, Gnomes, Elves, Dwarves, Humans and other alien beings. An epic odyssey begins as the Strong family fights for not only their own survival, but also for the continued existence of the citizens of Ravenwild.

You can read the first two chapters on the books website here. Also, while you’re there notice the map and table of contents. I think the artwork is beautiful!

For now, you can buy the book in paperback and hardcover through the website, or on amazon for the kindle. Eventually, once the distribution contract goes through it will be more readily available, so watch out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...