Saturday, March 5, 2011

In My Mailbox 4!!

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren to share with everyone the books they bought, borrowed, or received for review.

I was not able to post last week, so this is two weeks worth of books!

Purchased:


Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

Borrowed From the Library:


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (Read my review)
Deadly by Julie Chibbaro (Read my review)
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

Rumpus Book Club March Selection

I am a member of The Rumpus Book Club. We read books a month before they come out to the public, and when we are finished they host a live, online chat with the author! This months selection is The Chronology of Water by Lidia Yuknavitch. I just got it in the mail about 5 minutes ago! I am so excited to start reading it! The book comes out April 12, 2011.


11 comments:

  1. You got a great haul of books! The only one I've read so far is Water for Elephants and I loved it! I hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy Reading!

    Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch of books =)
    I liked Wicked Lovely!

    Feel free to check my IMM *winks*
    Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab reads! I loved Water for Elephants. And Sean Griswold's Head sounds really good.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I followed you back to yours. :)

    Have a great day.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I hope Babe In Boyland is good!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping through - I'm now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you're just getting into Melissa's series! At least you won't have any waiting in between books!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I'm a new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sing you home was amazing--i hope you like it! im looking forward to the rest of the books, too, especially sean griswold's head--can't wait to read your review of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm returning both favours =] I love wicked lovely, it's fantastic I hope you enjoy it. I've heard a lot about Kimberly Derting's books, I'll have to check them out at some point! Make sure to let me know what you think of Iron Witch =] Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked lovely is a great book! I want to read Water for Elephants too! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...