Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday # 17

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new blogger friends!

This weeks question is: 

The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?
Well, I started my blog in January 2011 and I have come a long way since then, but I am always thinking about how I can improve it. Right now, my blog is 95% reviews and I would love to do more author interviews, character interviews and guests posts. So I guess my blogging resolution would be to try to get more author involvement. 

I would also like to comment more on other people's blogs. 

What are your 2012 blogging resolutions? Leave me your link in the comments section so I can check it out! 


5 comments:

  1. Commenting can be hard. I have issues when the subject, like a book, I might not have any interest in.

    Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! I wish you luck for the upcoming year :)

    Old follower:)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices on the resolutions....hopping by today on the hop. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe that some of these blogs I've been following have only been around for a year or less! Feels longer though. I've been in the blogging world for over 3 years now I believe, yet each year I feel I get more involved! It's such an awesome place to be!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy New Year!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Forgotten was amazing- wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...