Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Books I'm excited for in 2011!!

There are so many books that I am looking forward to read in 2011. These are the ones I am super excited for! They are in the order of their release date.  

The Iron Queen: January 25, 2011. I didn't even read The Iron Daughter yet, and I know I can't wait for the third book in the series.









The Red Garden: January 25, 2011. Anything written by the amazing Alice Hoffman is going to be a good read!









Cryer's Cross: February 8, 2011. I first heard about this book on The Well-Read Wife. Her review made me want to read this book as soon as I possibly could! Her review on Cryer's Cross can be found here.








City of Fallen Angels: April 5, 2011. I am so excited that Cassandra Clare has decided to continue The Mortal Instrument series. I wasn't ready to leave Jace, Clary, Simon, and the rest of the gang behind just yet. And just look at the beautiful cover!







Red Glove: April 5, 2011. Two great books in 1 day! This is going to be an exciting day for book lovers everywhere. I really enjoyed White Cat, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen to Cassel is the second book.








Stefan's Diaries Volume 3-The Craving: May 3, 2011. I'm not so much of a fan of The Vampire Diaries book series, but I am obsessed with the TV show. These books are cute, easy reads that take place before the show begins.








The Demon's Surrender: June 14, 2011. In an earlier post, I discussed how much I enjoyed the second book of the series, The Demon's Covenant. I can't wait to find how it ends. I just hope Alan, Nick, and Jamie are safe and don't die. I don't think I will be able to take that.







Forever: July 12, 2011. I've already told you how much I love The Wolves of Mercy Falls series! Shiver and Linger were on my top five books I've read in 2010, and I can't wait for Forever. I need a happy ending!! I also love the covers, they are so simple and beautiful.







A Little Harmless Obsession: August 2, 2011. I've already bought this book by Melissa Schroeder on my nook, but in August it will be released in paperback. This is actually the third book in the Harmless series. If you're a romance lover, you will really enjoy these books. Who doesn't love a book with a sexy lead man!!






Clockwork Prince: August 31, 2011. This is the second book that Cassandra Clare is releasing in 2011! I can not be excited enough that the release date was pushed up a month sooner. I am obsessed with Clockwork Angel and I'm looking forward to see where she goes with Tessa, Jem, and Will! I also can't wait to see the final cover!







Love, Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...