Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Books I bought and can't wait to read!

I buy a lot of books, either in paper form or on my nook! This is what I bought in the last two weeks! They are in no particular order.


Stefan's Diaries Volume 2: Bloodlust











 The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire Slayer By Lucy Weston











I Am Number Four By James Frey
 










The Iron Daughter By Julie Kagawa


 








Paranormalcy By Kiersten White











Sisters Red Jackson Pearce











The Lying Game By Sara Shepard











Perfect Chemistry By Simone Elkeles











Lady Lazarus By Andrew Foster Altschul











Nicholas Dane By Melvin Burgess











Panopticon By David Bajo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...