Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Who likes buying bookish gifts? This is the place for you!

So if you're like me, and you love a good bookish gift, then you must check out this awesome new online shop, Gone Reading! Just searching their website for a few minutes I already found a bunch of stuff that I wanted.

What is so great about Gone Reading is that all of their profits go to help fund libraries and reading-related charities.

Just a few things that I want include:

"Paradise Found" T-shirt for Women











"Wise Red Owl" Book Journal
















Scented Candles & Diffusers- Inspired by Jane Austin












What's even better then these awesome products? Free shipping over a purchase of $25 or more AND a coupon for 25% off...Just enter this code: LADYBUG25 to receive your discount! This coupon expires on May 2, 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...