Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review: Double Time by Olivia Cunning


Double Time
(Sinners on Tour # 5)
By: Olivia Cunning
Pub. Date: November 6, 2012
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Pages: 384
Source: Netgalley

Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this ménage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.
I read Hot Ticket, book number three in the Sinners on Tour series, and I was really looking forward to reading the rest of the series, but why in the hell would they release the books out of order?? Because I read book five, I know what happens in book four, even though it doesn't come out for a very long time, there isn't even a cover or release date for it yet. That aspect definitely ruined this book for me a little. I was also disappointed with Double Time, and didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Hot Ticket, which I absolutely loved!

Double Time  is about Trey, the fun loving bisexual and Sinners guitarist. He has been in love with his best friend, Brian since they were teenagers. But Brian is a recent newlywed with a newborn baby. Because he is hurt, Trey decides to swear off men forever, just it time for him to meet the sexy new female guitarist for his brothers band, Reagan. The two of them begin a sexual relationship, but things get even more heated when Reagan's best friend, and ex boyfriend Ethan comes into the picture. Ethan and Trey are instantly attracted to each other, and this is where the scenes get hot and steamy!

I loved Ethan and Treys attraction and connection to each other. I would have been happy with just the two of them! I didn't really feel any connection towards Reagan, but I did like how she got Trey to open up and be honest with himself. I also like how she was willing to accept Trey exactly how he was, and didn't try to change him. Instead she worked with him and in turn, made all three of them very, very happy!

My favorite scene would have to be when Reagan, Trey and Ethan went to Jace and Aggie for BDSM lessons. The scene was funny, sexy and hot! It also featured Jace, which made it instantly amazing!

Double Time was not my favorite m/m/f story, but it was entertaining and hot! I still plan on reading the rest of the Sinner of Tour series because I absolutely love these guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...