Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given
  • Please avoid spoilers!
I am currently reading The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


Here is my teaser. Hope you enjoy it!

"My fingers work through her mane, tying knots in threes and sevens. I sing in her ear, and all the while my inside hand turns her in smaller and smaller circles, each one away from the water. Nothing is sure."

I am loving this book so far! I am only on page 85, but it seems that Maggie has written yet another brilliant and beautiful story!

7 comments:

  1. Great Teaser! I can't wait till this book comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lucky you! Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far,

    Great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to see your review!

    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This teaser is great, but I'm not a horse-story fan. Is that what this is? Hmm. Anyway, I read Shiver! I need to continue that one.. thanks for reminding me :o)

    New follower!
    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t wait to read this! Maggie is a genius :) Thanks so much for sharing a teaser1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie really does write so lyrically!
    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I didn't know about these books, but I love the Shiver books so I'll have to check it out. Great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday and following. I'm following you now as well. :)

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...